Saturday, February 4, 2012

K. K. Bucklesworth lives!!!

Greetings, all. I know what some of you might be thinking. You might be thinking, "Isn't Bucklesworth just a figment of Boonsweet's imagination?". Or, "I thought Bucklesworth is a split personality of Boonsweet's?". And while I can neither confirm nor deny Boonsweet having a split/multiple personality, I CAN confirm that I, Kendrick Kendall Bucklesworth, do indeed exist.

As for where I've been all this time, anyone who has the slightest interest can post their own theories, and I will let you know how close you were. In the meantime, I am happy to say that this blog will no longer be a dictatorship, as I will also post my own reviews and opinions on movies from the past and present. So move over Chuck B., there are plenty of movies for the both of us.

K.K.B

No comments: