Monday, September 15, 2008

The Dark Knight

Okay so, first.  I'm back bitches... whahahahahahaha (if you imagine that as an evil and intimidating laugh in your head, that would be appreciated). Summer was nuts, and, well, slightly fuzzy, in a good warm, I made many new friends way... But I am here, and ready to bring you the legit once again, no sugar coating, accept for the cute friends... "It's not you... It's boony".
The whole planet has seen this movie, reviews for it are everywhere, and so I shall officially make this the shortest review you are likely to see...
Brilliant, breath-taking, explosive, hypnotic, epic, poetic, deep, beautiful, heartbreaking...
See this movie. And watch it once every few months like I expect I will find myself doing for the next few years... 
movie scale 4.75 out of five stars
super hero scale 5 out of 5 stars

Before you castrate my lovely self for the 4.75, I have two points, and I will defend them to the death.... 1) The bat bike, cycle, whatever, sucked. Sorry, I grew up on Batman, the bat bike is not two wheels and guns... that just doesn't work for me. Cool, yes. Batman's two wheeled vehicle of bad guy nabbing ness... No. 2) Heath Ledger, the Joker, is so amazing, that your eyes never leave the screen, I mean for two hours you barely breath, and then, then they still have to throw the two face thing at you. Very sweet, God know I love Aaron, but, was it needed not. After the Joker, my hands were up, I was good, take me home, tuck me in. The scene with the Joker and Two Face in the hospital, that should have been the end of Two Face, bring his ass back for the next... Anyway.... Lata you crazy leather wearing punks...

Good to be back

-Charles B. Boonsweet

No comments: